ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
- I offer big city photography with home town service and focus on capturing all life’s special moments.
- As a photographer, my goal is to capture the story in everyone’s life, the emotion and connections between each other and the setting.
- Senior portraits are one of my favorite sessions because we can capture your true personality.
- Our session is the whole experience. Creating a compelling setting, playing with light, colors and textures. Relax, have fun and treasure the memories of our session.
- I’m always scouting unique, visual settings and love the natural light of outdoor settings. My studio also offers a variety of backgrounds, lighting options and has a cool urban feel.
- I offer a wide selection of professional prints and large wall groupings that become family heirlooms.
- Family is everything! I grew up on the East Coast, but I’ve lived most of my life in St. Johns, Michigan, and have enjoyed raising my family here.
- I love hockey, traveling and spending time with a good book.
Memberships and Service: